Sunday, February 22, 2009

Conversations That I Had...Busy Week Ahead

I thought I would lighten it up a little before getting down to some serious things that I will be posting this week.

I was at my cousins 10 Year Wedding Anniversary this weekend, and the talk was pretty much centered around the following subjects:

In order of conversations that actually transpired.

1- How low can the market go?

2- How worse can the economy get?

3- Can housing stop going down? Please! I am begging you!

4- Why has Unleaded Gas gone up on the average .40 cents or so with Crude Oil collapsing every day?

5- The Republicans have some nerve after what they have let go the last 8 years to start being fiscally conservative! I mean they stood there and ear marked Trillions under Bush, and they bust Obama's Balls over $20 Billion here and there in his Stimulus Bill? Absurd!

6- Can A-ROD just shut his mouth? The more he speaks, the more the noose tightens around his neck....The Red Sox are still winning the east on Karma alone.

7-Are you married? I live just down the road.

8-Are the drinks really free here?

9-Is Obama going to Nationalize the Banks?

10- Are you married? Because you are not wearing a wedding ring.

11- I bought 3000 Shares of Citigroup at 23- What should I do? Buy more to lower my cost?

12- Damn dude...that girl is really hot! To bad your married. BTW-Where's your lovely Wife this evening?

13- The Giants can't be serious giving Eli Manning $125 Million? Can they? Those commercials he is in are awful.

14- Does Roger Federer need to cry every time he losses to Nadal? Did Tiger Woods ever shed any tears when he handed the Green Jacket to Phil Mickelson?

15-The Knicks are not that bad...Nate Robinson is the Man Bro!

16-I have a bad feeling that the Mets are going to deliver the final death blow to us this year...Couldn't Aaron Heilman, Billy Wagner, Luis Ayala, and the Wilpons be in Shea Stadium when they actually blew it up last week? Is that too much to ask?

17-The food here is good but what I need to know is? ....are you Single?

18- Brodeur is coming back soon...I cant wait...But Ovechkins the best in the league...Did you see that goal he scored?

19- How stupid is Johnny Damon for entrusting his money to Stanford Financial? He writes a book telling everyone he had an affair, then marries a girl straight out of Skin-A-Max....Ahhh....you see there is something called Karma.

20- I sure hope Mickey Rourke wins the Oscar...He deserves it after his dog died...but I am praying and rooting that Slumdog doesn't win because that movie which every Fake Phoney Pseudo Indian Person that I know watched and liked needs to be taken down a notch or three.

21- Do you really think Obama is going to nationalize the banks?

Happy Trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment