Monday, August 31, 2009

Equally Clueless Stuff From The NY Times

Is it just me or have retards taken over business journalism?

www.nytimes.com/2009/08/31/business/economy/31taxpayer.html"

The guy who wrote this piece at the Times must be related to the moron who wrote the BW article from last Friday.

www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_36/b4145026665183.htm"

tradersutra.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-clueless-talk-from-businessweek.html"

This idiot actually thinks the tax payer is making money from bailing out the banks.

This is like saying I have 15 stocks in my account, three of them I have made money on, the other twelve I am getting my ass handed to me, yet I will show I am making lots of money to my wife. This will work if you are married to the sister of the idiot who wrote the article at the Times.

Where is Stephen Glass when you need him? At least he made stuff up that wasn't totally moronic.

The article does make mention of all of the TARP Money that will never be paid back, and the explicit guarantees that have been made to the likes of AIG, BOFA, and Citigroup. But why do we need an article like this? So we can feel better? It makes no sense to say we just made $4B, now we just have to make up the $500B we are currently losing.

Does the Times even proof read the stories anymore?

Does Wayne Brady Have To Choke A Bitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment