Thursday, August 6, 2009

Interesting Point That "Bears" Watching

One of my good friends (Great Trader) forwarded these two charts to me.
He is not too optimistic about stock equity prices either, but he is currently long this market.

I say...GOOD FOR HIM!
Past results are always indicative of future returns? Aren't they?

1973 Bear Market Rally



2009 Bear Market Rally



What my friend basically is telling me is that its all going to hell, but not before the SPX moves to either 1021.30 which is .382 Fibonacci level and or 1156.60. This puts the DOW well over 10K. Enough for everyone to think that the coast is clear.

Like I stated yesterday:

tradersutra.blogspot.com/2009/08/never-learn-form-history.html

I will never in my life ever buy a single share of stock ever again. What I have seen so far this year is complete utter market manipulation. There is nothing real anymore with regards to stock prices. The machines control everything and the markets are in spin cycle mode.

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why people look at these. Why? Herd Mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of upward pressure on stock prices.

    ReplyDelete